Monday 4 November 2013

[30 DAYS OF PALEO] links!

We are now on day 4 of our 30 Days of Paleo diet, we made it thru the weekend unscathed :) I spent some time meal planning and wanted to share some links to really good resources.

If you are on Instagram, whaleopaleo is awesome! They post food/recipe pictures with a quick and easy description on how to prepare. 

PaleOMG is my go to for baking - the recipes are easy and generally turn out. I have found that baking with coconut flour or almond flour takes some getting used to and it is disappointing when you spend the time making something and it isn't even edible :(

Nom Nom Paleo has some of the tastiest recipes I have found. They are a little more involved but worth it!

For breakfast this past Sunday I made these pumpkin pancakes. They were delish! Click here for the recipe found on In the Pink and Green. 


Good luck this week + Happy Monday :)





No comments:

Post a Comment