Tuesday 31 December 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



HELLO! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are gearing up for a great New Years Eve! We are ringing in 2014 in Radium, British Columbia with some friends; it is such a beautiful time of year to be in the mountains :) 

I have very much enjoyed a much needed break from work and all the hustle + bustle. It has been great to reflect on 2013 and get refocused for 2014. I always write goals that get tucked away for the year but this year I also wanted to set a more or a "mantra" to live by.

"ELIMINATE THE UNNECESSARY "

For me, this is a step into living a much simpler life. What exactly that looks like is still to be determined but I do hope that over this coming year I can take a big step into not living with as much excess.

Cheers to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment